Permanent Cosmetic Make-up, also known as Semi-Permanent and Micropigmentation, is completely safe and effective form of cosmetic tattooing and works by implanting pharmaceutical grade pigments of your choice into the chosen treatment area. I like to call cosmetic tattooing ‘Permanent’ makeup rather than semi permanent because the colour is implanted into the upper dermal layer of skin and although the pigment will fade over time, it will often remain in the skin even if not completely visible. (unlike permanent tattoos which go much deeper).
We all want to look good and feel great. Looking good helps you feel confident and ready to face the day, but our hectic lifestyles mean many of us struggle to find the time to apply perfect make-up every morning.
Permanent make-up offers an ideal solution, giving you defined eyebrows, wide awake eyes and fuller lips morning, noon and night. You will save time on your beauty routine and never have to worry about smudged or running makeup!
Permanent Cosmetic Make-up can last from 1-3 years or more depending on a number of factors such as the age of skin, amount of time spent in the sun, and individual skin colour and tone.
Annual “colour boosts” are recommended 12-18 months after the initial application .
Permanent Make-up is the ideal solution for:
- People with busy lives
- Sporty people
- Outdoor activities
- Alopecia sufferers
- People with unsteady hands
- Heavy eyes or oily skin that liner will not stay on
- People who just want to look good at all times
- People with allergies to cosmetics
- Sparse eyebrows and lashes
- Thin lips, colour loss in lip line
- Wrinkled skin that causes make-up to smudge
- People whose lips appear unsymmetrical
- People who are fed up with pencilling their eyebrows in every morning due to sparse, misshaped or over plucked brows
- Poor eyesight or physical disabilities preventing daily application