LVL stands for Length, Volume, and Lift. The stunning alternative to eyelash extensions! LVL has been designed to enhance your natural eyelashes by straightening them rather than curling to create the illusion of longer, thicker lashes. The treatment takes between 30 and 45 minutes depending on the length and quality of your natural lashes.
- No adhesive or lash extensions used
- No mascara needed
- Lasts up to 6 weeks!
- Very low maintenance lash treatment
With LVL, your results are immediately visible, plus your fabulous new look will last up to 6 weeks. LVL can be a more cost effective, lower maintenance alternative to lash extensions.
LOVED BY CELEBRITY MAKE-UP ARTIST LISA ELDRIDGE
LVL is one of the quickest ways to brighten and lift your entire face. It is one of the essential treatments chosen by many celebrity make-up artists which gives that stunning wide-eyed look, natural lash.
Lisa Eldridge has become one of the most highly regarded make-up artists on the international beauty and fashion circuits today. She has collaborated with many of the world’s top fashion and beauty houses including Chloe, Alberta Ferretti, Prada, Donna Karan, Moschino and PPQ.
Watch the link below to view the treatment
Aftercare Advice – follow for minimum 48 hours
- comb upwards daily
- use recommended serum daily
- wet or rub eyelashes
- apply cream to eyes
- apply mascara
- use a sauna or facial steamer
- use sunbeds
Eyelash extensions are one of the fastest growing beauty treatments both in the UK and internationally. Semi permanent eyelashes enhance your natural lashes by adhering a synthetic, mink or silk individual eyelash to each natural eyelash using the finest medical grade adhesive that is EU compliant and comes with an allocated ISO number. Light, comfortable, natural and available in various curls, lengths and thicknesses.
Individual eyelash extensions are semi permanent and can last up to 6-8 weeks, depending on your natural lash growth cycle. To keep your lashes at their very best, we recommend infill maintenance every 2-3 weeks. Faye recommends avoiding the use of oil-based eye products and follow the Aftercare instructions to maintain healthy lashes that last and continue to look good.
- Do not wear makeup for 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not allow the lashes to come into contact with water or steam for 48 hours.
- Avoid the use of creams, eye makeup removers or cleansers containing oils as they can break down the adhesion loosening the lash extensions.
- Only use water based mascara, and only apply to the tips of the lashes.
- Use oil free makeup remover.
- Do not rub or pull the lashes, be gentle with them.
- Do not use an eyelash curler or perm the eyelash extensions.
- Infills must be maintained every 2-3 weeks.