Training Courses Terms and Conditions
1. All our prices advertised are subject to change at any time. Any previously advertised price either printed or found on the internet will cease to be valid. The price quoted at time of contact with us either by email, phone or personal visit is only available for a maximum of 7 days and must be in writing from ourselves.
2. All course bookings require a deposit to secure your place. Deposits are non-refundable.
3. Full payment for your course must be made no later than 14 days prior to the first day of your course. You run the risk of losing your place on the course and your deposit if this is not made.
4. Cancellations are subject to the following: a) If you need to cancel or postpone a course you must give us 4 weeks notice, under exceptional circumstances we may allow you to postpone your course with management discretion. b) Courses can only be cancelled or postponed once, after which deposits will need to be paid again to secure your place. No refunds will be given against cancelled or postponed courses. c) Cancellations Less than 4 Weeks prior to the start of the course result in full loss of the course cost unless there is exceptional circumstances and with management discretion. d. For your security we will not accept cancellations by phone, text or social media. If you wish to cancel or postpone a training course you must indicate in writing or via email. Cancellations will only be accepted during our opening hours and not at evenings, weekends or Holidays.
5. Your course can be moved once, so long as it is to an equivalent course subject and booked and taken within three months of the original course. However at the stage any outstanding monies must be paid. Further cancellation of the same course will result in losing all monies paid to date.
6. Proof of ID, signed Terms & conditions, Delegates agreement and your student form must be returned prior to receiving confirmation of your booking. You have 7 days from the date of your booking to return these forms, after which your place will be secured so long as all monies are paid on time. Your course confirmation letter and manuals or exams will be sent at this time if relevant to your course.
7. If you do not receive any expected emails, please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can ensure all the correct details for you are on file, and try to resend anything you need with enough time prior to your course.
8. Please ensure we have the correct spelling of your name for your certificate.
9. Courses can be transferred into another person’s name for an administration charge of £50.
10. Please ensure you have made your own checks with regards to your local bye laws and insurance costs. Some insurers may require certain pre requisites prior to insuring your business.
11. You have unlimited support available post training. Some courses need plenty of practice after your course to perfect and refine your skills. No refunds are available due to your inability to perform the treatment or change in your circumstances or the course not meeting your own personal expectations. Everyone has differing learning abilities, it is up to you to inform your tutor at the time of any additional support you may need or of any changes you wish to see on the course to suit your expectations. We offer post training support and advice as well as drop in days for your convenience. If you feel you need extra support in your chosen subject. It is our best interest to work with you until you are happy with your new-found skills.
13. Please advise the company of any Disabilities or Additional Learning Requirements you may have prior to your course. This is to allow us to assist you in your chosen subject.
14. We reserve the right to cancel, re-schedule or vary any course or part of a course due to insufficient numbers, reasons beyond control or changes in regulations.
15. Where FMPC cancels a training course we will not be held liable for transportation, accommodation, loss of earnings or any other associated costs.
16. On occasion we may reduce course prices last minute to build up numbers instead of cancelling the course. On these occasions you will not be eligible for these special offer prices. Similarly if you have paid an early bird booking price, we would not charge you more if we sell the other places at full price. From time to time we run special promotional offers. These are only valid for customers at that time and are time and quantity limited and cannot be backdated.
17. Whilst delegates are on the premises they are obliged to abide by all Health and Safety policies that are in place. Where a delegate is disruptive to other delegates, breaches health and safety guidelines or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or endangers themselves or others, we reserve the right to ask that candidate to leave the premises. Candidates that are asked to leave the course for the above reasons will not be entitled to a refund.
18. FMPC Training does not accept responsibility or any liability for delegate’s belongings whilst they are on site. This includes personal equipment and vehicles which are brought onto the premises are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
19. Tutors reserve the right to ask students to complete a written, oral exam and/or case studies. This is at their discretion and to keep standards high. If students would like refresher sessions or one to one additional training this will be charged at £50 per hour with a minimum of a two hour booking required.
20. Certificates can be replaced. There is a fee of £25 per certificate to cover the cost of reprinting, postage and searching for the student database for information. Payment is made at the time of ordering your certificate. Certificates will say ‘Duplicate’ on them.
21. As part our service to provide excellent customer service we operate an equal opportunities policy. Students will not experience discrimination on any counts. FMPC will not tolerate abuse Physical or verbal abuse to any trainer at any time. Nor will we tolerate any sexism, ageism or racism or any type of discrimination of any sorts. Bearing this in mind students need to be aware that both males and females book on these courses and we will pair you up accordingly to practice on. So you may be working on someone of the opposite sex. Deciding NOT to carry on with the day if you do not wish to work on any other student will result in your loss of fee.
22. FMPC training operates a non-smoking policy.