Terms and Conditions
- Prices are correct at time of going to press. Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Please note all FM Permanent Cosmetics Ltd appointment booking deposits are non-refundable with exception to consultations.
- A deposit of £50 per PMU procedure will be required to secure an appointment with FM Permanent Cosmetics Ltd. When booking online your deposit payment will be processed by our secure booking schedule.
- Appointments not attended with less than 48 hours notice, during office hours, 9.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday or failure to follow all written instructions, complete all necessary medical forms and documentation prior to and leading to your allocated appointment, may prevent our practioners in carrying out the treatment on the day. This will result in postponing the treatment and covering losses charged at 75% of the full procedure price.
- Booking deposits will only be transferred to a rescheduled appointment if 48 hours notice is provided, during office hours 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Booking deposits are only refunded at the time of your consultation or 48 hours prior to your booked Consultation appointment.
- Please note that cancelled appointments will only be recognised with written confirmation – email, text or special delivery post.
- Booking deposits received by us is verification that full information has been provided regarding our terms and conditions, in the event of any cancellation.
- All Free Fine tune procedures must be taken within 3 months of the original appointment. Any appointment made after this time is chargeable.
If you do not return for all of the treatment sessions or follow pre-treatment advice and correct aftercare advice as set out in the treatment plan, you accept total responsibility for the final result. If you cancel your free fine tune session with less than 48 hours notice, you will be subject to an additional touch up charge of £60 to reschedule your session and of that a £50 deposit will be taken to secure the rescheduled fine tune session.
- Additional touch up sessions maybe required depending on many factors including but not exclusive to, skin type and condition, life style, environmental factors and medication. Due to the nature of the treatment 100% success for colour retention cannot be guaranteed. A Free fine tune session is included in the initial price of the treatment. We recommend an annual colour boost procedure to maintain a fresh ‘look’, offered at a lower price within 15 months of your first treatment. Any additional applications of colour required will be charged at £60 and must be taken within 3months of your last fine tune session.
- Colour boost procedures are for 1 appointment only unless otherwise stated.
- We regret tht we are unable to perform any enhancements on minors or to have minors in the treatment room.
- Please note that some treatments require a patch test to be done 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please contact Lisa on 07799145022, if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs. Some medical conditions or drugs/vitamin supplements may have contraindications. A Doctors consent form must be completed prior to your appointment. A form is provided in your pack, you must bring this with you on the day of your treatment.
- I have read the ‘what shall I do before receiving my permanent enhancement’ and the ‘Aftercare’ treatment advice. These documents are also available to view on the website www.fmpermanentcosmetics.co.uk under the Treatment page.
Signing this document is recognition that these terms and conditions apply to current and future enhancements with FM Permanent Cosmetics Ltd.
I agree and understand the requirements for proceeding with a treatment with ……………………………………….
Client name:…………………………Signature:…………………… Date: ……………