Terms and Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press. Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Please note consultations for PMU are paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- A deposit of £50 per PMU procedure will be required to secure an appointment with Faye Marie. Please make cheque deposits payable to ‘Faye Marie Permanent Cosmetics’ or by bacs payment to Account No. 51885189 Sort Code. 40-47-28 Reference ‘your name’
- Booking deposit refunds will only be given if 48 hours cancellation notice is provided and this is subject to £20 administration charge.
- Appointments not attended or cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice or failure to follow all written instructions, complete all necessary medical forms and documentation prior to and leading to your allocated appointment, may prevent Faye in carrying out the treatment on the day. This will result in postponing the treatment and covering losses charged at 75% of the full procedure price.
- Please note that cancelled appointments will only be recognised with written confirmation – email, text or special delivery post.
- Booking deposits received by Faye Marie is verification that full information has been provided regarding our terms and conditions, in the event of any cancellation.
- All Free Fine tune procedures must be taken within 3 months of the original appointment. Any appointment made after this time is chargeable.
If you do not return for all of the treatment sessions or follow pre-treatment advice and correct aftercare advice as set out in the treatment plan, you accept total responsibility for the final result. If you cancel your free fine tune session with less than 48 hours notice, you will be subject to an additional touch up charge of £75 to reschedule your session and of that a £50 deposit will be taken to secure the rescheduled fine tune session.
- Additional touch up sessions maybe required depending on many factors including but not exclusive to, skin type and condition, life style, environmental factors and medication. Due to the nature of the treatment 100% success for colour retention cannot be guaranteed. A Free fine tune session is included in the initial price of the treatment. We recommend an annual colour boost procedure to maintain a fresh ‘look’, offered at a lower price within 15 months of your first treatment. Any additional applications of colour required will be charged at £75 and must be taken within 3months of your last fine tune session.
- Colour boost procedures are for 1 appointment only unless otherwise stated.
- Faye Marie is regrettably unable to perform any enhancements on minors or to have minors in the treatment room.
- Please note that some treatments require a patch test to be done 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please contact Lisa on 07799145022, if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs. Some medical conditions or drugs/vitamin supplements may have contraindications. A Doctors consent form must be completed prior to your appointment. A form is provided in your pack, you must bring this with you on the day of your treatment.
- I have read the ‘what shall I do before receiving my permanent enhancement’ and the ‘Aftercare’ treatment advice. These documents are also available to view on the website www.fmpermanentcosmetics.co.uk under the Treatment page.
Signing this document is recognition that these terms and conditions apply to current and future enhancements with Faye Marie Permanent Cosmetics.
I agree and understand the requirements for proceeding with a treatment with Faye.