We are sure that by now, you will have caught up with the latest Government announcement from Saturday evening , as we go into the 2nd Lockdown.
Unfortunately we will be closed from Thursday the 5th of November to the 2nd of December.
The following information is important… please read.
- Consultations will be changed to zoom meetings
- Faye and Laura will be doing extended hours during December and working weekends to try and accommodate all those clients whose appointments need to be cancelled from the 5th November -2ndDecember and reassigned.
- Clients already booked in from the 3rd December will remain the same, due to the massive disruption this would cause to change another three months of bookings! We just hope and pray they won’t extend the lockdown, and for this reason, we will not be re organising appointments until nearer the time. Like last time, we will automatically allot you an appointment. Please let us know ASAP if you cannot do this and you will be reassigned or contacted. It’s helpful if you email us to let us know what days times and clinics you can do if you cannot do the one we select for you.
- We send out MailChimp emails to update you regularly please be aware that if you have unsubscribed from these emails you won’t get the latest updates, you will need to view this information via our website on the ‘whats new’ page or read the latest updates on our social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. We cannot contact over 1000 clients individually via email or phone. If you would like to re subscribe please let us know.
- When we return 🤞🏻Please follow the covid secure guidelines when visiting the clinics which are again on our website.
- Please read the important information for lockdown protocol. For example, time period for colour boosts will only be frozen if you have a prior booked appointment or have emailed us to go on our waiting list. Please do not phone text or leave messages via Facebook or Instagram platforms as there are too many platform messages to keep up with. Please only use the website email firstname.lastname@example.org to go on our waiting list for a colour boost or if you need to contact us.
- Our Online Booking facility will be switched off during the lockdown period to allow us to give priority in reassigning the clients that have had their appointment cancelled between 5th November -2nd December. And then for those who contacted us during lockdown to go on the waiting list.
We would like to take this opportunity again to thank all of our loyal clients and your support over these unprecedented times. We hope to see you all soon.
Stay Safe and keep well.
Faye, Lisa and Laura x