I started my journey in Permanent Cosmetics searching for a reputable local training academy and found Faye Marie. Whilst studying on my course Faye recognised my artistic talent and keen eye for detail, Faye offered me an apprentice position within her comapany.
I have been training with Faye since July 2017 and gained my first qualification for duel brow technique in September 2017. I have since gained other qualifications in Microblading, Lash Lift, Eyeliner and Advanced Eyeliner techniques as well as Areola reconstruction with Faye. My training is ongoing and I continue to learn the advanced pmu techniques and skills Faye has developed, So that I can offer the best possible treatments for clients.
Important note: You must have fully read the ‘what shall I do before receiving my permanent enhancement‘, the Terms and Conditions and general information on the website before paying your deposit and securing an appointment with Laura.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press. Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Please note consultations for PMU are paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- A deposit of £50 per PMU procedure will be required to secure an appointment with Laura Clark.
- Booking deposit refunds will only be given if 48 hours cancellation notice is provided and this is subject to £20 administration charge.
- Appointments not attended or cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged at 75% of the full procedure price, unless we are able to reallocate the scheduled time to another client, in which case only the deposit will be chargeable.
- Please note that cancelled appointments will only be recognised with written confirmation – email, text or special delivery post.
- Booking deposits received by Laura Clark is verification that full information has been provided regarding our terms and conditions, in the event of any cancellation.
- All Fine tune procedures must be taken within 3 months of the original appointment. Any appointment made after this time is chargeable.
If you do not return for all of the treatment sessions or follow pre-treatment advice and correct aftercare advice as set out in the treatment plan, you accept total responsibility for the final result.
- Additional touch up sessions maybe required depending on many factors including but not exclusive to, skin type and condition, life style, environmental factors and medication. Due to the nature of the treatment 100% success for colour retention cannot be guaranteed. A Free fine tune session is included in the initial price of the treatment. We recommend a Colour boosts procedure to maintain a fresh ‘look’, offered at a lower price within 15 months of your first treatment.
- Colour boost procedures are for 1 appointment only unless otherwise stated.
- Laura Clark is regrettably unable to perform any enhancements on minors.
- Please note that some treatments require a patch test to be done 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have any medical conditions or on any prescription drugs, a Doctors consent must be completed. A form will be provided in your pack sent to you and must be completed prior to your appointment.